IEPWriter.com empowers your local education agency to create, track, and generate students' IEPs and related documents rapidly and securely from any modern web browser through every step of the IEP process, from obtaining permission to progress reporting.
Use IEPWriter.com to fulfill your special education data management needs
IEPWriter.com offers the following advantages:
- Comprehensive data collection and analysis system
- Eliminates need to distribute complex client software across multiple platforms and environments; use common web browsers on both Macintosh and Windows platforms
- Protects communications with secure 128-bit SSL encryption
- Districtwide and personal Goals and Objective libraries
- Documents generated in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) for easy printing and offline access
- Conforms to School Interoperability Framework® (SIF) specifications.
- Add custom fields for capturing student and staff data elements unique to your LEA
- LEA-level text bank for consistent, reusable blocks of text school-wide
- Gifted format included
- Section 504 module available
- Early Intervention format available through our preschool module
- Annual IDEA Child Count reporting and PIMS exports available through the Children Count® module
- IU-level reporting
Find out how easy it is to create, manage, and securely work with your LEA's special education data with IEPWriter.com. Contact Leader Services today or visit IEPWriter.com for more information.