LEA Billing Option Program
Schools that provide health-related services to eligible students can receive reimbursement from Medi-Cal for providing those services.
In California, this reimbursement program is known as the LEA Billing Option.
Services Provided by Leader
Leader's comprehensive solution has proved successful for schools nationwide. From initial implementation to Quality Assurance
Reviews, Leader helps provide a solution that meets or exceeds all requirements.
- CAMRA (California Medicaid Reimbursement Application), Leader's web-based solution for record keeping, claims submission, and oversight within the district
- Eligibility Verification
- Billing Process/Research & Development
- Electronic Data Transmission/Enrollment
- Data Collection Instruments/Forms
- Documentation Plan
- Program Staff
- Communication to all LEA Staff
- Staff Training
- Ongoing Operations
- Verification and Data Entry of all billing forms
- Billing preparation to Medi-Cal
- Claims Reconciliation
- Re-submission of rejected claims that have been corrected
- Quality Assurance (QA) of all program requirements
- Corrective action plan to correct any problems found during the QA reviews
- Toll-free telephone and e-mail technical/program assistance