LDP Inc. d/b/a Leader Services is currently accepting applications for a Business Analyst position in our Hazleton office.
Primary responsibilities include providing first level phone support to all customers, logging and escalating calls; providing on-site customer training to groups of 2-50 people - requires in-state travel and overnight stays. The successful candidate will have a pleasant telephone voice and manner, excellent verbal, written, grammar, communication and public speaking skills, and the ability to type efficiently
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following qualities:
- Ability to listen carefully to customer issues and properly investigate, solve and document them into tracking software
- Microsoft Excel knowledge: reformatting, use basic functions & file types
- Basic knowledge using Microsoft Word
- Degree Preferences: Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline a plus, or equivalent work experience
- Hands-on experience with Windows computers in a professional capacity and MAC operating systems
- Training other staff members on effective troubleshooting and diagnosing techniques
- Customer following up to ensure complete resolution of issues
- Possess at all times the drive to provide excellent customer service and experience
- Prioritization and multitasking of assigned workload
Salary is commensurate with qualifications. A full benefits package is being offered, including health, life, disability insurance, 401(K), paid holidays, flex days, vision, and tuition reimbursement. No relocation is being offered.
LDP, Inc. d/b/a Leader Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer